We wanted to offer our clients daily access to the concept of a ‘retreat’ or ‘overall solution’ to wellness by collaborating and sharing our expertise, knowledge and support to clients. Our clients get holistic, personalised, customised overall solutions to their wellbeing. There is a sense of community, collaboration for each person’s highest good, a safe place for sharing and growing and lots of support.
Holistic Wellness, Integrative wellness, encompasses the food and beverages we eat and drink, how we move our body, how we keep our mind healthy, healthy thoughts, healthy spirit, healthy energy. Our wellness is influenced internally by our thoughts, metabolic processes and toxicity and externally by the air we breathe to the substances, stressors and people we are exposed to.
Wellness Wednesday is an exciting monthly initiative brought to you by Gateway to Wellness, a team of ‘Holistic’ doctors, healers and practitioners. It’s an initiative that creates a space where you can find your tribe – your community – allowing you to participate and be supported by like-minded people.
We have chosen the new Knysna Theatre as our venue for these monthly events in order to support another new local business and also because they have the space for us to be able to offer demonstrations, talks and body work therapies for larger groups.
What to expect:
- 7:45 am to 8:30 am
- registration, tea/coffee and biscuits
- 8:30 am to 9:30 am
- welcome and short talk by Specialised Kinesiologist Gillian O’Shea on Gateway to Wellness and our 4 wellness programmes
- testimonial from one of our clients who has completed our programme after trying countless products and specialised advice that did not help.
- 9:45 am to 10:45 am
- gentle Iyengar yoga with Marion Witte
- 10:45 am to 11:45 am
- plant based nutritional demo and talk with Dr Melody Fourie, nutritional specialist, focusing on tummy health and the microbiome and why we get sick and how to heal.
- Light brunch smoothie/bowl
- Prize draws
Each guest will receive a gift hamper.
One lucky attendee will receive a movie and meal voucher for 2 valued at R600 from Mount Knysna for a special night out at their luxurious 12-seater cinema and 2 Stories Restaurant on premises.
One lucky attendee will receive a copy of Dr Melody Fourie’s 300 page Functional Medicine Recipe e-book worth R200.
Entry to the event is R200 plus a toiletry item which will be handed to the residents of Vermont on your behalf. We only have limited seating so kindly RSVP by email email@example.com or whatsapp 065 924 7332 no later than 26 August to join in the fun.
Banking details for payments:
Terra Madre SA (Pty) Ltd
Branch no: 261649