What is BioResonance?
At Gateway to Wellness we use BioResonance to support our range of services. Bioresonance is used in holistic or complementary medicine to measure the frequency of energy wavelengths coming from the body. Those measures are then used to diagnose and treat imbalance. It does not interfere with conventional treatments and is suitable for children and babies and even sensitive patients.
BioResonance is based on the idea that unhealthy cells or organs emit altered electromagnetic waves. Detection of these waves can be used to diagnose disease, while changing these waves back to their normal frequency will treat disease.
How does it work?
Earphones are placed on the client’s head and connected to software that “reads” the energy wavelengths coming from the body. This is the process of diagnosis.
Then, those energy frequencies can be manipulated by the machine to allow the body’s cells to vibrate at their natural frequency.
Every living and nonliving thing has its own frequency. Every organ of the body has its own individual resonant frequency, much like the note of a tuning fork. All bacteria, viruses, parasites, and fungi also have their own frequencies. Microbes that invade the body also have their own resonant frequencies, so if we can match these frequencies then the microbes will absorb this energy and die off can occur.
Why Frequency Therapy?
BioResonance therapy is useful to diagnose and treat any number of health-related conditions. These include but are not limited to:
- Allergies and related conditions, such as eczema and asthma
- Auto Immune disease
- Depression and mood
- Hormonal imbalances
- Calming the nervous system
This is a painless, non invasive therapy with no risks or side effects.
This therapy will not only help your body return to Homeostasis and boost your immune system, but it can also be used to target and kill specific pathogens, parasites (bacteria, viruses, worms, flukes, protozoa, fungus etc).
Benefits of BioResonance Therapy
- It’s non-invasive and without side effects
- It provides additional energy for people with low energy
- It has shown to improve circulation
- It can help reduce the need for medications
- It improves mood and attitude
- It’s a helpful diagnostic tool for many illnesses
- Shown to reduce the instances of viral and bacterial infections — this is especially important for patients with a compromised immune system
- Because it is drug-free treatment, it can be used in conjunction with other treatments without risking harmful interactions.
- Increased vitality
- Pain relief
- Shown to accelerate healing of injuries, including surgical procedures
- It will help your body be more robust and resistant to opportunistic infections including staph, strep, colds & influenza.
- It can address Candida overgrowth and other fungus-related issues.
How long is a treatment?
A typical 60-minute treatment session involves the client wearing headphones and frequency is used to analyse information from the body and then ‘treat with healing frequency from the Biosonic Resonator. Treatment can be from one to up to 10 sessions depending on the imbalances needing attention.
If you accept that everything is energy, including you, your cells and the organisms living inside of you, your thoughts etc, then it makes sense that if one can measure imbalances in energy against optimal functioning/resonance, one can then treat by sending optimal frequency to the target area allowing those organs and cells to oscillate back to desired frequency and homeostasis.
Remote analysis and treatment – How does BioResonance Therapy work remotely?
With a hair or name sample or even a photograph, we are able to analyse and treat a person using BioResonance.
Watch this video explaining Quantum Entanglement to get a better understanding of how that works.